Monday, August 1, 2011

Silent Lake Respite

Silent Lake the most beautiful park in Ontario, I went there so many times as a child, although my kids do not share the same adoration as I do for nature, my oldest daughter complained about the bugs, the heat, and the fact we were roughing it without showering everyday the youngest got sick and so one of the three days I was holding a bucket by her mouth. I feel as a parent the more I expose my daughters to many different things they will be able to hopefully be able to appreciate the many wonderfully choices life has to offer, and its nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...