Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday and dreams

This Sunday is my birthday, I am not a huge birthday person meaning I don't go crazy for gifts, rather spending time with my family, watching movies or getting some rest and relaxation while the hubby takes the kids out means more. But I did get gifts that meant a lot because my kids and husband understood me, by getteing me the latest adaptation of Jane Eyre, few other romance movies, and Adele CD to refresh my muse and the gift of time to write to read to sleep.

Tomorrow I will have a fun filled day with my family at Canada's Wonderland I have taking a pause at the gym because I always breach my diet when I go there the funnel cake is the most naughtiest treat but its the best.

Monday I am back on track and look forward to another year where there is endless possibilities for my dreams.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...