Monday, August 22, 2011

Self actualization






List of anxieties

Quitting career and write all day (I haven't lost it yet this will not happen because its not realistic)
I wish I had more eyes to read my TBR pile of books ( I don't feel so bad I think many writers feel this way)
I wish I was a vampire so I never have to sleep
Published then become mega superstar writer (ZZZZZZZ)
Find mega superstar agent (hone my craft, polish, polish, polish)
Chillax and take time to learn, to grow and hope for the best
PRICELESS

So no more stress I will make it work I always do and the point of my journey is to enjoy the love of writing without that it won't be worth it.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...