Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams will come true...it happens when the timing is right.



Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Judy Garland

source Google

I really like this song, on my journey towards my dream its quite easy to settle with the fact I may never get published, but then I go into the bookstores, libraries even my local dollar stores and there are so many books. There are many books that I don't like versus there are books I adore and that's the joy of having such an eclectic mix of genres so that everyone can choose what they like, and if I am published the same will be true for me but right now I enjoy the quiet moments I have to write and to dream and never give in to failure.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...