Friday, September 2, 2011

One step back...few steps forward

I have mentioned a few times about my decision to rewrite my entire novel, I did so because I love it so much, I know most writers fall in love with their first WIP and sometimes its hard to let go and scrap a novel but I believe in the story the character emotional arc and I hope that the fantasy elements in my paranormal romance is slightly different than whats on the shelves. At the time I decided to rewrite my novel it was emotional because I felt like a failure but after some time had passed I am able to see the growth of my journey, I am no longer in a fantasy of getting a book deal, making it huge like the notables best sellers, nope the reality is that I will not give up but also still realize its the hardest goal I have ever embarked on and just when I think I have a solution to the journey the truth is I don't know, I have never been the type of person that had good luck, so I am holding onto the hope that one day everything will fall into place and I will get good luck for now I will continue to learn and challenge myself.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...