Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to reality

My last long weekend...well until Thanksgiving, I've been burning the midnight oil writing as the days of going back to work gets shorter. This summer I did a lot of writing/editing/revisions yesterday I did revisions for a few hours, and then looked outside and when I saw my girls playing I stopped.

Those moments I cherish, although my dear husband didn't mind watching them I didn't go back and write, Tuesday I go back to work and my new routine in which I will not write during the week its hard on my system because I have to get up at 5:00a.m. each ,morning and on the highway before 7:00a.m. and get to work for 8:15a.m. Its 3:15 a.m. I cannot sleep so I am writing this blog and I will feel it later on so I bid you good morning, good night.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...