Friday, September 28, 2012

Woes of changing things...like the ole blog

I have come to realize I am the type of person that needs to change things. One of which is my home... well that's more a stress reliever thing, anyways changing my blog has become a habit I change my blog sometimes more than I actually write on the blog, but the problem with change things don't always work out to better than the former change. For example I changed the design which I love thanks to people that enable free backgrounds anyways I hit a snag when all my lovely side pics, etc were sent to the bottom and I spent hours trying to figure out the layout issue so I have given up and perhaps when I am less frustrated I will figure it out so I hope you the reader will enjoy my blog background and now to write whilst I battle my flu.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...