Friday, February 3, 2012

THE WAY WE FALL

THE WAY WE FALL One of the best things about being an aspiring author is supporting fellow authors and it gives me great pleasure to spotlight the talented Megan Crewe. I first heard of Megan when I went to a workshop few years ago and the facilitator handed out samples of queries that worked and gave a break down of why such as the hook etc. I was captivated by Megan because it was the only YA query and I am a sucker for paranormal novels plus she had a unique twist that I never saw in other teen novels before.The query was for GIVE UP THE GHOST.Here is the blurb for THE WAY WE FALL: When a deadly virus begins to sweep through sixteen-year-old Kaelyn’s community, the government quarantines her island—no one can leave, and no one can come back. Those still healthy must fight for dwindling supplies, or lose all chance of survival. As everything familiar comes crashing down, Kaelyn joins forces with a former rival and discovers a new love in the midst of heartbreak. When the virus starts to rob her of friends and family, she clings to the belief that there must be a way to save the people she holds dearest. Because how will she go on if there isn't? I can't wait to read this book, it will be the top of my book list when I go on my book spree next week at Chapters. I hope you pick this book up and if you are Canadian please support this amazing Canadian writer.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...