Thursday, January 6, 2011

Critique Partner



The journey towards publication/seeking representation is also gaining an critiue partner or Beta Reader, as of late I have lost two CP at first I blamed myself with numerous reasons the main one I struggled with is self pity thinking they just didn't like me. But it didn't take me long to come to my senses, that nothing I can do can sway a person's decision if they choose not to partner up with me for a CP or BR, and I realize that aspiring to be a writer rejection comes in many ways yeah it feels bad but I am hopeful that I will gain a CP/BR along with an awesome agent and one day a wonderful publisher.

The focus for me is to work hard with my amazing editor and polish my manuscript and work also on my three WIP that I am excited about.

Life always changes and part of maturing as a person in various capacities or circumstances is positive thinking and trusting in myself that nothing will last forever and hard work towards my goal of publication will happen eventually.

No comments:

Life

  Silence.   Scream.    Couldn't utter a word but what was felt.   Darkness clutching the throat.  The threat of the freight train crash...