I sat staring until dawn approached the red sun looks like a big gigantic ball of fire that spread its flames across the grayish sky; moments like this makes me feel human watching the fascination of this alluring beauty of nature but being a Vampire these things look different in our eyes it almost seem like everything that we see is High Definition— more vivid.
Copyright 2010 Keisha Martin Excerpt from Hours Of Darkness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life
Silence. Scream. Couldn't utter a word but what was felt. Darkness clutching the throat. The threat of the freight train crash...
-
So my plan of blogging frequently once again is a goal that is easier said than done, I must admit I am having a hard time figuring out this...
-
To accept your nomination, please do the following: SUNSHINE AWARD Thank the person who gave it and provide a link to them. Write a post ...
-
Lucky 7 Meme Award Rules: 1. Go to page 77 of your current manuscript. 2. Go to line 7. 3. Copy the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraph...
No comments:
Post a Comment